MIKE'S HARD SELTZER UWS RETAILER PROMOTION
MIKE’S HARD SELTZER RETAILER FACING PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to customers of United Wholesale (Scotland) Ltd. that are residents of Great Britain (excl. Northern Ireland) and aged 18 or over as of their date of entry, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents, their families and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
How to enter:
- Purchase all 3 flavours of Mike’s Hard Seltzer product (this includes: Mike’s Hard Seltzer Lemon, Mike’s Hard Seltzer Lime and Mike’s Hard Seltzer Black Cherry) during the Promotional Period and merchandise them in the alcoholic drinks section of your store, recommended next to RTDs, beer or cider.
- Take a picture of all 3 flavours of Mike’s Hard Seltzer products on display in your store and email it to MIKESHARDUK@AB-INBEV.COM along with your name, address and phone number.
- Purchase, internet access and a valid email address are necessary to participate in this promotion. Please retain an itemised receipt that states the time and date of purchase, as this will be required for validation and in order for the winner to receive their Prize.
- Only one entry per person.
Promotional Period: The Promotional period will run from 00:01 BST on the 1st August and will finish 23:59 BST on the 31st August 2020 inclusive.
- A total of 1 winner will win a value of £100 credited to their United Wholesale account.
The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. Winner announcement/ Prize claim:
- The winner of the Prize will be determined by the Promoter at random from all eligible entries and will be contacted by email at the email address used for to enter the promotion on 2nd September 2020.
- The winner of the Prize must respond within two (2) business days of being notified by the Promoter. If the winner does not respond within such timeframe, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will select another winner in accordance with the process described above. If a winner rejects their Prize or the entry is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will select another winner.
Privacy and Data Protection:
- The Promoter reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the Prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter at its sole discretion may disqualify any entrant to the Promotion where it suspects that the entrant has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- In all aspects of this Promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. The Promotion is subject to Instagram’s terms of services which can be found at: https://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter and the data controller: ZX Ventures Limited, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, EC4A 1EN.