MIKE'S HARD SELTZER SURVEY RESPONSE PROMOTION
Eligibility: This Promotion is open to all United Kingdom residents (excluding residents of Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over as of their date of entry, except employees of the Promoter, its agents, their families and anyone professionally connected with this Promotion.
- How to enter:
- Scan the QR code found on the cans of Mike's Hard Seltzer Lemon, Lime or Black Cherry and complete the questionnaire during the Promotional Period to participate in a free draw for one of the Prizes.
Promotional Period: The Promotional period will run from 00:00 UTC+01:00 on the 16/10/2020 and will finish on 23:59 UTC+01:00 on the 30/10/2020.
- The Prize consists of a year's supply of Mike's Hard Seltzer; 24x330ml case per month for the duration of 12 months. 12 cases in total.
- The Prize is as stated, non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- Any other costs incurred in addition to those set out above and that are incidental to the fulfilment of the Prizes are the responsibility of the winner(s).
- Winner announcement/ Prize claim:
- There will be 10 Winners.
- The Winners of the Prize will be determined by the Promoter at random via a secure, entirely automated independently verified computer system from all eligible entries. The Winner(s) will contacted by via email provided on 02/11/2020.
- The Winners of the Prize must respond within two (2) business days of being notified by the Promoter. If the winner does not respond within such timeframe, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- If a winner rejects their Prize or the entry is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- Privacy and Data Protection:
- The Promoter reserves the right, in exceptional circumstances, to award an alternative prize of equal or greater value, should the Prize (or any element of it) become unavailable for any reason.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the awarding of the Prize, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to verify the Winner(s), including but not limited to, proof of identity and/or age, as required or refuse to award a prize or to withdraw Prize entitlement and/or refuse participation in the Promotion where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions or any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained an unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion or has won using fraudulent means.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to release the Promoter from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Promotion or with the acceptance, possession, attendance at or use of the Prize (except death or personal injury caused by the Promoter’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
- In all aspects of this Promotion the Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding the Promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied on the basis of English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Promoter and the data controller: ZX Ventures Limited whose registered address is Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London, England, EC4A 1EN.